Spiced Pumpkin And Goat’s Cheese Salad
One of my favourite salads is one with spiced pumpkin, sunflower seeds and leafy greens with goat’s cheese. Not only is this salad tasty, but it’s satisfying in every way.
You can have it as a meal on its own, or serve it as a side.
Give it a try and let me know what you think.
- 500g pumpkin cut into cubes
- Coconut oil
- Sprinkles of spice to taste: cumin, ground coriander and a tiny bit of nutmeg.
- 2 handfuls or more of leafy greens or rocket
- Chunks of goat’s cheese (Chevin)
- Sunflower seeds
- Olive oil
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Place about 500g of pumpkin cubes in an oven proof dish.
- Add coconut oil to the dish and sprinkle it with cumin, some ground coriander and a tiny bit of nutmeg.
- Roast in the oven on 180 degrees celsius until soft – about 45 min.
- Turn every 15-20 min.
- Take 2 handfuls or more of leafy greens or rocket and put them in a salad bowl or any dish you like.
- Add pumpkin, some chunks of goat’s cheese (chevin) and sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
- Drizzle with olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice and add Salt according To Taste.