Gluten free Blueberry flapjacks
This recipe is wonderful in many ways! It is not only really easy, but other than most gluten free premixes for flapjacks, this is high in fibre, low GI and highly nutritious!
1 Cup gluten free self raising flour
1 Cup gluten free oats
3 Tablespoons of butter
A pinch of salt
1 Cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
Xylitol (optional – according to taste)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a food processor.
- Add the butter and mix again.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for the blueberries and mix again.
- Pour into a mixing bowl and add the blueberries.
- Heat some coconut oil in a pan to medium heat and add 2-3 separate dollops of the
- Wait until it forms tiny bubbles then turn them over.
- The flapjacks are ready when they are light brown on both
- Serve it hot with
- You can serve it with some honey or sugar-free jam too (optional).