- 3 Eggs, separated
- 3 Tablespoons cream cheese (goat`s milk or dairy)
- ¼ Teaspoon cream of tartar
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius
- Separate the eggs carefully, making sure no yolk gets into the whites.
- In one bowl, mix together the egg yolks, cream cheese and salt until smooth.
- In the second bowl add the cream of tartar to the egg whites and beat on high speed until they form stiff peaks.
- Fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites and mix carefully.
- Spoon dollops of the mixture onto a baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes until they become golden brown – not too dark.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- You can eat them immediately and they will have a crunchy texture (like a meringue) or if you prefer it softer keep it in an airtight container in the fridge overnight and enjoy later.
- Add any toppings you like – be creative!
Make a hamburger, mushroom burger, cheese and tomato cloud bread sandwich, just add cheese or simply have it as it is.